CIFAR GLOBAL CALL FOR IDEAS
The Canadian Institute for Advanced Research (CIFAR) invites the global research community to submit proposals for new programs that address complex, fundamental questions of importance to the world. Ideas must be novel, bold and potentially transformative to warrant the creation of a long-term, multi-disciplinary and collaborative research program. Proposals will be accepted from all areas of research.
• Call for Letters of Intent opens: November 15, 2017
• LOI deadline: End of January 2018
• Announcement of short-listed proposals: March 2018
• Final proposal deadline: October 2018
• Announcement of competition results: Spring 2019
Sign up now to receive updates about the Global Call for Ideas
For questions about the Global Call for Ideas, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Right now, billions of neurons in your brain are working together to generate a conscious experience — and not just...
Just one hour of sunlight disperses more energy on the earth’s surface than is consumed by humans over an entire...