- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Child & Brain Development
- Genetic Networks
- Social Interactions, Identity & Well Being
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Integrated Microbial Biodiversity
- Neural Computation & Adaptive Perception
- Gravity & the Extreme Universe
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantum Materials
- Successful Societies
- CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars
Three CIFAR researchers have been named laureates of the prestigious 2018 Wolf Prize announced Feb. 12 in Jerusalem. CIFAR Quantum...
In the 1970s, a pediatrician developed a program in New York with an ambitious goal: to help children of teenage...
CIFAR announces distinguished advisory committee for $125M Pan-Canadian Artificial Intelligence Strategy
International Scientific Advisory Committee will recommend Canada CIFAR AI Chair appointments and provide advice on the AI Strategy. CIFAR is...
Childhood adversity leaves tangible and long-lasting marks on the developing brain that could lead to lifelong health and psychological problems....
Ideas Exchange Supported By
Major Platform Partner