- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Child & Brain Development
- Genetic Networks
- Social Interactions, Identity & Well Being
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Integrated Microbial Biodiversity
- Neural Computation & Adaptive Perception
- Gravity & the Extreme Universe
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantum Materials
- Successful Societies
- CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars
CIFAR has short-listed 12 finalists in its Global Call for Ideas, an international competition to select new research programs that...
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has the potential to transform our society in radical new ways, and is increasingly affecting our personal...
A multidisciplinary group, led by CIFAR Bio-inspired Solar Energy Program Co-Director Ted Sargent, is among the finalists for the Carbon...
“There are three people on the planet credited with being the founding fathers of deep learning, one of the most...
Ideas Exchange Supported By
Major Platform Partner