- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Child & Brain Development
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Genetic Networks
- Global Scholars
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Integrated Microbial Biodiversity
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantum Materials
- Social Interactions, Identity & Well Being
- Successful Societies
CIFAR congratulates Vector Institute, governments of Canada and Ontario on artificial intelligence investments
CIFAR President & CEO Dr. Alan Bernstein congratulated the Vector Institute and the governments of Canada and Ontario for the...
“We talk misconceptions about quantum physics, the importance of global research collaboration and Nobel prize aspirations with the award-winning Canadian...
CIFAR President & CEO Dr. Alan Bernstein has been awarded the 2017 Henry G. Friesen International Prize in Health Research...
In Budget 2017 the Government of Canada announced it will renew and enhance its funding for CIFAR, investing $35 million...
Ideas Exchange Supported By
Major Platform Partner