- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Child & Brain Development
- Genetic Networks
- Social Interactions, Identity & Well Being
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Integrated Microbial Biodiversity
- Neural Computation & Adaptive Perception
- Gravity & the Extreme Universe
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantum Materials
- Successful Societies
- CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars
A multidisciplinary group, led by CIFAR Bio-inspired Solar Energy Program Co-Director Ted Sargent, is among the finalists for the Carbon...
“The day after Donald Trump won the U.S. presidential election, Alan Aspuru-Guzik, a prominent professor of chemistry at Harvard University,...
CIFAR congratulates CIFAR Senior Fellow Alán Aspuru-Guzik, who is joining the University of Toronto as one of the Canada 150...
Researchers have discovered a new role for protein vibrations in controlling the transformation of sunshine into useful energy. The study...
Opinion piece by Ted Sargent, Alán Aspuru-Guzik, Yoshua Bengio and others argues that machine learning could focus the efforts of...
Researchers at Harvard, MIT and Arizona State University have designed a new synthetic structure that can harvest light energy in...
Top scientists identify priority research opportunities in energy materials innovation Last week, Mission Innovation’s (MI’s) Clean Energy Materials Innovation Challenge held an international experts’...
Solar conversion of CO2 to CO using Earth-abundant electrocatalysts prepared by atomic layer modification of CuO
Focus of Study: This study focused on the use of copper oxide (CuO) nanowires coated with atomically-thin layers of tin...
Ideas Exchange Supported By
Major Platform Partner