- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Child & Brain Development
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Genetic Networks
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Integrated Microbial Biodiversity
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantum Materials
- Social Interactions, Identity & Well Being
- Successful Societies
- CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars
On June 4th, 2015, CIFAR convened a roundtable with Dr. Charles Nelson and Toronto-area community and government leaders to discuss...
IMPROVING NEIGHBOURHOOD SETTINGS TO PROMOTE CHILD AND FAMILY WELL-BEING On March 9, 2017, CIFAR, in partnership with the Toronto Child...
Why is it that even well into adulthood we prefer the music we listened to as young adults? And how...
Mario Luis Small, Candice Odgers, and Daniele Zanotti answer questions after the Building Neighbourhoods That Thrive event.
President & CEO of United Way, Daniele Zanotti, presents at Building Neighbourhoods That Thrive.
Senior Fellow Candice Odgers presents at Change Makers: Building Neighbourhoods That Thrive.
Ideas Exchange Supported By
Major Platform Partner