- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Child & Brain Development
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Genetic Networks
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Integrated Microbial Biodiversity
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantum Materials
- Social Interactions, Identity & Well Being
- Successful Societies
Victoria Kaspi, the R. Howard Webster Foundation Fellow in CIFAR’s Cosmology & Gravity program, has long been known for her...
Physicists have detected gravitational waves left over from the collision of two black holes more than a billion years ago,...
The Sudbury Neutrino Observatory project team, led by CIFAR Associate Fellow Arthur McDonald (Queen’s University), shared a $3 million prize...
Ideas Exchange Supported By
Major Platform Partner