- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Child & Brain Development
- Genetic Networks
- Social Interactions, Identity & Well Being
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Integrated Microbial Biodiversity
- Neural Computation & Adaptive Perception
- Gravity & the Extreme Universe
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantum Materials
- Successful Societies
- CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars
Researchers at Harvard, MIT and Arizona State University have designed a new synthetic structure that can harvest light energy in...
A CIFAR Distinguished Fellow defined this year and we should look to a CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholar for big things...
When 20 teams gathered for NextAI’s first venture day this September, competing to become the next Shopify, Uber or Wealthsimple...
The observations have given astronomers an unprecedented opportunity For the first time, scientists have directly detected gravitational waves from the...
Fifteen early career researchers receive prestigious two-year appointment including $100,000 each in research support CIFAR is pleased to welcome the...
Just one hour of sunlight disperses more energy on the earth’s surface than is consumed by humans over an entire...
Superstitious beliefs and magical thinking exist in all cultures, from the fear of “unlucky” numbers or faith in horoscopes to...
Ideas Exchange Supported By
Major Platform Partner