- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Child & Brain Development
- Genetic Networks
- Social Interactions, Identity & Well Being
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Integrated Microbial Biodiversity
- Gravity & the Extreme Universe
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantum Materials
- Successful Societies
- CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars
Mike Moffatt talks with CIFAR Senior Fellow Daron Acemoglu after his lecture at the Second Annual David Dodge CIFAR Lecture in Ottawa.
CIFAR Senior Fellow Daron Acemoglu delivers the Second Annual David Dodge CIFAR Lecture in Ottawa.
CIFAR President & CEO Alan Bernstein introduces audiences to the 2017 David Dodge CIFAR Lecture.
In 2015, CIFAR launched Change Makers — a three year cross Canada dialogue series themed around topics of social importance....
As society looks to the future and the potential of AI and robotics, CIFAR Senior Fellow and MIT economist Daron...
Superstitious beliefs and magical thinking exist in all cultures, from the fear of “unlucky” numbers or faith in horoscopes to...
Ideas Exchange Supported By
Major Platform Partner