- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Child & Brain Development
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Genetic Networks
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Integrated Microbial Biodiversity
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantum Materials
- Social Interactions, Identity & Well Being
- Successful Societies
- CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars
Artificial intelligence researchers have made advances in recent years by designing neural networks that are based on the structure of...
In the federal budget last month, there were two pieces of good news for CIFAR. First, Ottawa renewed and increased...
CIFAR congratulates Vector Institute, governments of Canada and Ontario on artificial intelligence investments
CIFAR President & CEO Dr. Alan Bernstein congratulated the Vector Institute and the governments of Canada and Ontario for the...
Is Philadelphia the capital of Pennsylvania? The answer may surprise you. Even more important, just how many people are surprised...
One of today’s most exciting areas of artificial intelligence research focuses on “deep learning”. This case study outlines the critical...
Computers generated a great deal of excitement in the 1950s when they began to beat humans at checkers and to...
Ideas Exchange Supported By
Major Platform Partner