- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Child & Brain Development
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Genetic Networks
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Integrated Microbial Biodiversity
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantum Materials
- Social Interactions, Identity & Well Being
- Successful Societies
One of today’s most exciting areas of artificial intelligence research focuses on “deep learning”. This case study outlines the critical...
By Yoshua BengioJune 1 2016 Computers generated a great deal of excitement in the 1950s when they began to beat...
Caption generation is a fundamental problem of artificial intelligence, one that distinguishes human intelligence – our ability to construct descriptions...
The Globe and Mail | Challenge of the Go-bot: How a machine cracked ‘the most complex game ever devised by humans’
by Ivan Semeniuk Finally, a machine has goed where no machine has goed before. For the first time, researchers have developed a...
Ideas Exchange Supported By
Major Platform Partner