- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Child & Brain Development
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Genetic Networks
- Global Scholars
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Integrated Microbial Biodiversity
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantum Materials
- Social Interactions, Identity & Well Being
- Successful Societies
CIFAR congratulates Vector Institute, governments of Canada and Ontario on artificial intelligence investments
CIFAR President & CEO Dr. Alan Bernstein congratulated the Vector Institute and the governments of Canada and Ontario for the...
Is Philadelphia the capital of Pennsylvania? The answer may surprise you. Even more important, just how many people are surprised...
One of today’s most exciting areas of artificial intelligence research focuses on “deep learning”. This case study outlines the critical...
Computers generated a great deal of excitement in the 1950s when they began to beat humans at checkers and to...
CIFAR Knowledge Circle members were invited to a private event in celebration of the wonders of science and the way...
Ideas Exchange Supported By
Major Platform Partner