- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Child & Brain Development
- Genetic Networks
- Social Interactions, Identity & Well Being
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Integrated Microbial Biodiversity
- Neural Computation & Adaptive Perception
- Gravity & the Extreme Universe
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantum Materials
- Successful Societies
- CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars
Three CIFAR researchers have been named laureates of the prestigious 2018 Wolf Prize announced Feb. 12 in Jerusalem. CIFAR Quantum...
Physicists have found a way to increase the resolution of microscopes and telescopes beyond long-accepted limitations by tapping into previously...
Quantum teleportation allows quantum states to be, in principle, teleported over arbitrarily long distances and has several applications in communication...
Ideas Exchange Supported By
Major Platform Partner