- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Child & Brain Development
- Genetic Networks
- Social Interactions, Identity & Well Being
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Integrated Microbial Biodiversity
- Gravity & the Extreme Universe
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantum Materials
- Successful Societies
- CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars
CIFAR program director Louis Taillefer gives back to support the collaboration that was so integral to his career
Louis Taillefer (Université de Sherbrooke) was just a young assistant professor at McGill University when CIFAR came calling 25 years...
“We talk misconceptions about quantum physics, the importance of global research collaboration and Nobel prize aspirations with the award-winning Canadian...
Canadian quantum physicist Louis Taillefer, Director of CIFAR’s Quantum Materials program, has been named the 2017 Simon Memorial Prize winner....
Members of CIFAR’s Quantum Materials program met in Paris from October 5 to 7 at the Collège de France, one...
This study aimed at exploring the nature of the critical point of the pseudogap phase of copper-oxide hightemperature superconductors, in...
CIFAR Knowledge Circle members were invited to a private event in celebration of the wonders of science and the way...
Ideas Exchange Supported By
Major Platform Partner