- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Child & Brain Development
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Genetic Networks
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Integrated Microbial Biodiversity
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantum Materials
- Social Interactions, Identity & Well Being
- Successful Societies
- CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars
“We talk misconceptions about quantum physics, the importance of global research collaboration and Nobel prize aspirations with the award-winning Canadian...
Canadian quantum physicist Louis Taillefer, Director of CIFAR’s Quantum Materials program, has been named the 2017 Simon Memorial Prize winner....
Members of CIFAR’s Quantum Materials program met in Paris from October 5 to 7 at the Collège de France, one...
This study aimed at exploring the nature of the critical point of the pseudogap phase of copper-oxide hightemperature superconductors, in...
CIFAR Knowledge Circle members were invited to a private event in celebration of the wonders of science and the way...
Electron orbitals can exhibit surprising and unexpected patterns in superconducting cuprates, according to the latest finding by Waterloo physicists David...
Ideas Exchange Supported By
Major Platform Partner