- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Child & Brain Development
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Genetic Networks
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Integrated Microbial Biodiversity
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantum Materials
- Social Interactions, Identity & Well Being
- Successful Societies
- CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars
Canadian cultural sociologist Michèle Lamont, founding Co-Director of CIFAR’s Successful Societies program, has been named the 2017 Erasmus Prize winner....
Successful scientific networks require collaborators that bring intelligence and expertise. But they also require an emotional connection among collaborators, and...
This study explores the importance of cultural context in the link between anger expression and biological health risk. Using large...
Professionals in Europe are becoming more cosmopolitan, embracing a globalized world. But at the same time, these upper-middle class citizens...
Feeling unhappy is bad for health. Negative emotions are tied to mental illness and chronic physical conditions, suggesting that in...
Ideas Exchange Supported By
Major Platform Partner