- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Child & Brain Development
- Genetic Networks
- Social Interactions, Identity & Well Being
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Integrated Microbial Biodiversity
- Gravity & the Extreme Universe
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantum Materials
- Successful Societies
- CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars
Mike Moffatt talks with CIFAR Senior Fellow Daron Acemoglu after his lecture at the Second Annual David Dodge CIFAR Lecture in Ottawa.
CIFAR Senior Fellow Daron Acemoglu delivers the Second Annual David Dodge CIFAR Lecture in Ottawa.
Artificial intelligence researchers have made advances in recent years by designing neural networks that are based on the structure of...
Ideas Exchange Supported By
Major Platform Partner