- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Child & Brain Development
- Genetic Networks
- Social Interactions, Identity & Well Being
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Integrated Microbial Biodiversity
- Neural Computation & Adaptive Perception
- Gravity & the Extreme Universe
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantum Materials
- Successful Societies
- CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars
CIFAR announces distinguished advisory committee for $125M Pan-Canadian Artificial Intelligence Strategy
International Scientific Advisory Committee will recommend Canada CIFAR AI Chair appointments and provide advice on the AI Strategy. CIFAR is...
Opinion piece by Ted Sargent, Alán Aspuru-Guzik, Yoshua Bengio and others argues that machine learning could focus the efforts of...
A CIFAR Distinguished Fellow defined this year and we should look to a CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholar for big things...
CIFAR President & CEO Dr. Alan Bernstein is pleased to announce the appointment of Dr. Elissa Strome as Executive Director...
When 20 teams gathered for NextAI’s first venture day this September, competing to become the next Shopify, Uber or Wealthsimple...
Ideas Exchange Supported By
Major Platform Partner