- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Child & Brain Development
- Genetic Networks
- Social Interactions, Identity & Well Being
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Integrated Microbial Biodiversity
- Neural Computation & Adaptive Perception
- Gravity & the Extreme Universe
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantum Materials
- Successful Societies
- CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars
CIFAR congratulates Prime Minister Trudeau and President Macron on historic commitment to create international study group on inclusive and ethical...
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has the potential to transform our society in radical new ways, and is increasingly affecting our personal...
“There are three people on the planet credited with being the founding fathers of deep learning, one of the most...
CIFAR announces distinguished advisory committee for $125M Pan-Canadian Artificial Intelligence Strategy
International Scientific Advisory Committee will recommend Canada CIFAR AI Chair appointments and provide advice on the AI Strategy. CIFAR is...