- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Child & Brain Development
- Genetic Networks
- Social Interactions, Identity & Well Being
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Integrated Microbial Biodiversity
- Neural Computation & Adaptive Perception
- Gravity & the Extreme Universe
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantum Materials
- Successful Societies
- CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars
Breakthroughs in machine translation using neural networks have improved our ability to translate words and sentences between many languages. Researchers...
Scientists have proposed a new method to transmit secure quantum communication across longer distances. The next generation of cryptography has...
CIFAR fellows have created a machine learning system that generates captions for images from scratch, scanning scenes and putting together...