- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Child & Brain Development
- Genetic Networks
- Social Interactions, Identity & Well Being
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Integrated Microbial Biodiversity
- Gravity & the Extreme Universe
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantum Materials
- Successful Societies
- CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars
On June 4th, 2015, CIFAR convened a roundtable with Dr. Charles Nelson and Toronto-area community and government leaders to discuss...
As society looks to the future and the potential of AI and robotics, CIFAR Senior Fellow and MIT economist Daron...
Superstitious beliefs and magical thinking exist in all cultures, from the fear of “unlucky” numbers or faith in horoscopes to...
IMPROVING NEIGHBOURHOOD SETTINGS TO PROMOTE CHILD AND FAMILY WELL-BEING On March 9, 2017, CIFAR, in partnership with the Toronto Child...
Ideas Exchange Supported By
Major Platform Partner