- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Child & Brain Development
- Genetic Networks
- Social Interactions, Identity & Well Being
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Integrated Microbial Biodiversity
- Neural Computation & Adaptive Perception
- Gravity & the Extreme Universe
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantum Materials
- Successful Societies
- CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars
Imagine shaping VR/AR experiences with your body, eyes, and even mind. Imagine improving your health and advancing neuroscience while you...
As society looks to the future and the potential of AI and robotics, CIFAR Senior Fellow and MIT economist Daron...
Physicists have found a way to increase the resolution of microscopes and telescopes beyond long-accepted limitations by tapping into previously...
Canadian quantum physicist Louis Taillefer, Director of CIFAR’s Quantum Materials program, has been named the 2017 Simon Memorial Prize winner....