- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Child & Brain Development
- Genetic Networks
- Social Interactions, Identity & Well Being
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Integrated Microbial Biodiversity
- Gravity & the Extreme Universe
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantum Materials
- Successful Societies
- CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars
On June 4th, 2015, CIFAR convened a roundtable with Dr. Charles Nelson and Toronto-area community and government leaders to discuss...
IMPROVING NEIGHBOURHOOD SETTINGS TO PROMOTE CHILD AND FAMILY WELL-BEING On March 9, 2017, CIFAR, in partnership with the Toronto Child...
Cosmology & Gravity Program Director Dick Bond presents at the Untangling the Cosmos Symposium.
Mario Luis Small, Candice Odgers, and Daniele Zanotti answer questions after the Building Neighbourhoods That Thrive event.
Ideas Exchange Supported By
Major Platform Partner