- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Child & Brain Development
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Genetic Networks
- Global Scholars
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Integrated Microbial Biodiversity
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantum Materials
- Social Interactions, Identity & Well Being
- Successful Societies
At its February meeting, CIFAR’s Board of Directors approved changes to the Institute’s research portfolio, including a renewal and new...
Canadian quantum physicist Louis Taillefer, Director of CIFAR’s Quantum Materials program, has been named the 2017 Simon Memorial Prize winner....
CIFAR (The Canadian Institute for Advanced Research) expresses its grave concern over the US presidential executive order barring people from...
CIFAR (The Canadian Institute for Advanced Research) welcomes the announcement by British Columbia’s Ministry of Health that it has made...
CIFAR (Canadian Institute for Advanced Research) is holding a Forum on the Well-being of the World’s Children, November 17-19, 2016...
Ideas Exchange Supported By
Major Platform Partner