- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Child & Brain Development
- Genetic Networks
- Social Interactions, Identity & Well Being
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Integrated Microbial Biodiversity
- Neural Computation & Adaptive Perception
- Gravity & the Extreme Universe
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantum Materials
- Successful Societies
- CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars
CIFAR congratulates Prime Minister Trudeau and President Macron on historic commitment to create international study group on inclusive and ethical...
A national astroparticle physics research network honouring Nobel laureate and CIFAR Associate Fellow Arthur B. McDonald was launched today in...
CIFAR has short-listed 12 finalists in its Global Call for Ideas, an international competition to select new research programs that...
A multidisciplinary group, led by CIFAR Bio-inspired Solar Energy Program Co-Director Ted Sargent, is among the finalists for the Carbon...
CIFAR President & CEO Dr. Alan Bernstein is among 23 new appointees to the Order of Ontario, announced on Monday....