- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Child & Brain Development
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Genetic Networks
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Integrated Microbial Biodiversity
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantum Materials
- Social Interactions, Identity & Well Being
- Successful Societies
- CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars
Just one hour of sunlight disperses more energy on the earth’s surface than is consumed by humans over an entire...
The CIFAR Board of Directors appointed economists George Akerlof and John Helliwell as CIFAR Distinguished Fellows at its meeting June...
As society looks to the future and the potential of AI and robotics, CIFAR Senior Fellow and MIT economist Daron...
Ideas Exchange Supported By
Major Platform Partner