- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Child & Brain Development
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Genetic Networks
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Integrated Microbial Biodiversity
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantum Materials
- Social Interactions, Identity & Well Being
- Successful Societies
- CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars
Artificial intelligence researchers have made advances in recent years by designing neural networks that are based on the structure of...
Max Planck, the great physicist and one of the pioneer founders of quantum physics in the 1920s, once complained that...
In the federal budget last month, there were two pieces of good news for CIFAR. First, Ottawa renewed and increased...
Ideas Exchange Supported By
Major Platform Partner