- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Child & Brain Development
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Genetic Networks
- Global Scholars
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Integrated Microbial Biodiversity
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantum Materials
- Social Interactions, Identity & Well Being
- Successful Societies
CIFAR congratulates Vector Institute, governments of Canada and Ontario on artificial intelligence investments
CIFAR President & CEO Dr. Alan Bernstein congratulated the Vector Institute and the governments of Canada and Ontario for the...
CIFAR President & CEO Dr. Alan Bernstein has been awarded the 2017 Henry G. Friesen International Prize in Health Research...
In Budget 2017 the Government of Canada announced it will renew and enhance its funding for CIFAR, investing $35 million...
Canada is the seventh happiest country in the world, according to the 2017 World Happiness Report edited by CIFAR Co-Director John...
A few unpacked boxes still lie here and there, and wires dangle from an unfinished light fixture or two. And...
Physicists have found a way to increase the resolution of microscopes and telescopes beyond long-accepted limitations by tapping into previously...
Why is it that even well into adulthood we prefer the music we listened to as young adults? And how...
Ideas Exchange Supported By
Major Platform Partner