- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Child & Brain Development
- Genetic Networks
- Social Interactions, Identity & Well Being
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Integrated Microbial Biodiversity
- Neural Computation & Adaptive Perception
- Gravity & the Extreme Universe
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantum Materials
- Successful Societies
- CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars
A CIFAR Distinguished Fellow defined this year and we should look to a CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholar for big things...
CIFAR President and CEO, Alan Bernstein, spoke with Paul Kennedy on CBC Ideas about science and collaboration. “As an individual, he...
“If you think technologies from Star Trek seem far-fetched, think again. Many of the devices from the acclaimed television series...
Opinion: Much of the Naylor report discussion has focussed on funding. But Canada also needs to overhaul its fundamental research enterprise
“Canada beckoned with a research position at the Canadian Institute For Advanced Research. He moved to Toronto and eventually set...
The National Post: Strange signals from space and black holes: Astrophysicists in Canada tackle lingering mysteries
“Untangling the Cosmos, a conference this week organized by the Canadian Institute For Advanced Research, offered a glimpse of the current...
Ideas Exchange Supported By
Major Platform Partner