- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Child & Brain Development
- Genetic Networks
- Social Interactions, Identity & Well Being
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Integrated Microbial Biodiversity
- Neural Computation & Adaptive Perception
- Gravity & the Extreme Universe
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantum Materials
- Successful Societies
- CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars
“There are three people on the planet credited with being the founding fathers of deep learning, one of the most...
“We’ve usually thought that people in comas or ‘vegetative’ states are completely cut off from the world. But groundbreaking work...
“The day after Donald Trump won the U.S. presidential election, Alan Aspuru-Guzik, a prominent professor of chemistry at Harvard University,...
“Neuroscientist and public science communicator Anil Seth uses the power of Twitter to answer some common questions about neuroscience. How...
“Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s administration released its 2018 budget on 27 February and scientists couldn’t be happier. It includes...
A CIFAR Distinguished Fellow defined this year and we should look to a CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholar for big things...
CIFAR President and CEO, Alan Bernstein, spoke with Paul Kennedy on CBC Ideas about science and collaboration. “As an individual, he...
Ideas Exchange Supported By
Major Platform Partner