- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Child & Brain Development
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Genetic Networks
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Integrated Microbial Biodiversity
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantum Materials
- Social Interactions, Identity & Well Being
- Successful Societies
- CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars
“Canada beckoned with a research position at the Canadian Institute For Advanced Research. He moved to Toronto and eventually set...
The National Post: Strange signals from space and black holes: Astrophysicists in Canada tackle lingering mysteries
“Untangling the Cosmos, a conference this week organized by the Canadian Institute For Advanced Research, offered a glimpse of the current...
“We talk misconceptions about quantum physics, the importance of global research collaboration and Nobel prize aspirations with the award-winning Canadian...
The Globe and Mail: How Canada’s Royal Conservatory uses tech to teach brain-boosting music lessons to kids
“If you want your toddler to listen, Dr. Laurel Trainor’s research suggests trying this useful, no-cost tip: Put on some...
Computers generated a great deal of excitement in the 1950s when they began to beat humans at checkers and to...
Ideas Exchange Supported By
Major Platform Partner