- Azrieli Program in Brain, Mind & Consciousness
- Bio-inspired Solar Energy
- Child & Brain Development
- Genetic Networks
- Social Interactions, Identity & Well Being
- Cosmology & Gravity
- Integrated Microbial Biodiversity
- Neural Computation & Adaptive Perception
- Gravity & the Extreme Universe
- Humans & the Microbiome
- Institutions, Organizations & Growth
- Learning in Machines & Brains
- Molecular Architecture of Life
- Quantum Information Science
- Quantum Materials
- Successful Societies
- CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars
New understanding of how G protein-coupled receptors work allows for more targeted development of drugs
FOCUS OF STUDY This study identified the first structure of a Glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) receptor (GLP-1R) G protein complex using...
Childhood adversity leaves tangible and long-lasting marks on the developing brain that could lead to lifelong health and psychological problems....
The computations that underpin current artificial intelligence (AI) more closely resemble unconscious processing than conscious thought in the human brain,...
Exposure to antibiotics disrupts the balance of bacterial communities in the gut microbiome and may spur the onset of type-1...
Solar conversion of CO2 to CO using Earth-abundant electrocatalysts prepared by atomic layer modification of CuO
Focus of Study: This study focused on the use of copper oxide (CuO) nanowires coated with atomically-thin layers of tin...
A genetic map of a cell begins to explain how genes work together to coordinate cellular life. FOCUS OF STUDY...